Every year right around the summertime everyone shops around for their children’s back to school supplies, hoping they will get the style that their loved ones will be happy with for the upcoming year.
Trends come and go so fast these days, we’ve decided to make it one step easier for you by putting all of them in front of you and save you time.
1. Paw Patrol – Your favorite puppies made the top 10 for the second year in a row! Whether your child’s favorite is Chase, Marshall, or Skye, trust that these K-9’s will hold their notebooks, pencils, and other school supplies will be well protected and safe in their sturdy backpacks.
2. Avengers – Endgame – Every year the top styles are always influenced by the summer time hit movies and 2018 is no different (this movie was much better than Thor II and Guardians of the Galaxy II which were borderline pathetic). With the selection of superheroes presented in this movie, you’re bound to have at least one of your favorites, pictured on these backpacks.
3. Black Panther – Another Marvel superhero in this year’s top 10 (the movie started out well – was better than Thor and the first Captain America). As one the top grossing 2018 movies despite not being as substantial or action packed as Fast and Furious 8 or Transformers 5 (though these movies were in 2017), it should surprise no one that this backpack made the top 10.
4. Vampirina – This is a Disney Jr. show about a girl and her family (just happen to be vampires) who move from Transylvania to Pennsylvania and run a B-n-B called Scare B-n-B. A fun musical twist to a theme that usually scares children.
5. Five Nights at Freddy’s – This is a video game series that revolves around the fictional restaurant named Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. This is a horror game where the player has to spend five nights as the night guard of the restaurant. The video game has inspired various kids merchandise.
6. Unicorns – Children have tremendous love for unicorns. And this is why they have made it to the fifth place. Unicorns are the ultimate symbol of divinity and purity. They have ethereal beauty, and since they are magical creatures, children are naturally attracted to them.
7. Deadpool – The character that first appeared alongside Wolverine, has become a mass favorite with two movies to his name (despite the first movie being loaded with sex jokes). Deadpool is a comic-book super-villain who suits up like a superhero. Although the movies aren't meant for young children, middle-schoolers can always enjoy a Deadpool-themed backpack.
8. Jojo Siwa – Kids familiar with social media and reality TV will know of Jojo Siwa, an American dancer, singer, actress, and YouTube sensation. Best known for her performance on the reality TV show Dance Moms, and for her hit singles, Jojo is a popular youth icon among children under 17, much like Miley Cyrus during her Hannah Montana days.
9. Coco – This is a kids' movie about a little boy called Miguel who aspires to become a musician like his idol Ernesto de la Cruz. But his family has a generation old ban on music. The story is about how Miguel finds himself in the colorful Land of the Dead and teams up with the trickster Héctor to uncover the real story behind his family's history.
10. LOL Surprise – This is a world where babies rule. LOL stands for Li’l Outrageous Littles, and is a selection of collectible mini baby dolls. The range includes toys, jewelry, and accessories, and they are all tiny and cute. Little girls will absolutely love the LOL Surprise themed backpacks.